The pilot USM Platform at USMP.online provides tools to implement and manage an urban sustainability management system based on the ISO 37101 urban and community sustainability management system standard.
Management tools currently available are for:
- strategy development
- baseline review
- indicator management.
Project logbooks based on the following perspectives are available:
- FIDIC-EFCA Project/Programme declarations
- ISO 37120 draft city service indicators
- ISO 37123 draft smart cities indicators
In development are:
- management tools: Materiality Assessment
- logbook perspective: Sustainable Development Goal declarations
An early presentation of the USM Platform is available (PDF).
Updated information, guidance and inventories of tools, declarations and indicator sets used as the basis for developing the USM Platform are available at 37101.wiki.
Updated 20 March 2019